ESIPL believes that the performance of all the energy generating plants is often constrained by existing operating practices. The performance enhancement service is aimed at streamlining these and can be used to significantly enhance bottom line results.
The scope of this assignment thoroughly study the complete range of operations as elaborated below:
- Assessing sourcing of fuels, consumables and other materials.
- Suggesting ways to reduce fuel/energy costs.
- Assessing the technology and process being used by the plant on the basis of technological contemporaries, cost and environmental issues.
- Assessing the capacities, performance and condition of the plant with respect to current and future duty requirements.
- Assessing the components of plant engineering such as plant layout, HMBD, Engineering drawings, equipment sizing, storage capacities and utilities.
- Assessing the operating practices with respect to the demand variation.
- Assessing staff deployment in various production related functions.
- Assessing the adequacy of systems related to Operation & maintenance.
- Assessing the fuel consumption rates and key performance indicators and comparing these to international benchmarks for improvement.
- Specifying strategies to enhance the performance, including operational de-bottlenecking, system improvements, enhancing product and service quality, and improving consumption rates and key performance indicators.
Plant Performance enhancement service helps in maximizing efficiency, optimizing costs and smoothening operations.